Electrolux Professional has reported global growth for 2021

Electrolux Professional’s international headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, has reported that its overall group financials have been positive in 2021.

The catering equipment manufacturer stated that the recovery of the hospitality industry has been faster than anticipated with its sales growing by 10% and its profit by 50%. This represents a net sales total of SEK7,862m (£635.3m).

60% of global net sales were from the food and beverage segment, with the remaining 40% from laundry. By region, 69% of net sales were from Europe, 16% from the Americas and 15 from Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.